TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The Promoter of this competition is Skinnydip Ltd, W1T 3JS. Company Registration 07499836.
2) To be eligible for entry into the competition, subscribe to our Skinnydip Newsletter, like us on facebook or follow us on twitter.
3) By subscribing, liking us on facebook or following us on twitter you are automatically entered into a competition to win a prize of £100 of Skinnydip accessories (the Prize).
4) Skinnydip Ltd will randomly carry out the prize draw on 31st May 2012. Skinnydip will draw one winner at random from all entrants.
5) Applicants can make up to 3 entries; by subscribing to the Skinnydip Newsletter, liking our page on facebook or following us on twitter
6) If applicant enters into the competition by subscribing online, they agree to receive a Skinnydip Newsletter email once a month
7) Applicants can stop receiving Skinnydip Newsletter’s by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Newsletter. However, if an applicant decides to stop receiving this prior to 31st December 2012, it loses its entry in subscribing online.
8) Entry is open to all UK and Irish residents over the age of 16.
9) Skinnydip Ltd decision over the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into
10) Skinnydip Ltd will contact the winner directly within one week of the prize draw.
11) Skinnydip Ltd accepts no liability after delivery of the Prize has been delivered
12) If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the Draw Date, and reasonable efforts have been made to do so, Skinnydip Ltd reserves the right to withdraw that entrant’s entitlement to the Prize.
13) This competition is not open to Skinnydip Ltd employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family.
14) The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for other prizes
15) No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
16) Skinnydip Ltd reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17) Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
19) The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.